Somewhere a soft greeze is blawing...

For all of your Dylan needs and needn'ts

Saturday, August 1, 2009

And a-way I go!





Welcome to the blog to end all blogs! I am your host, Dylan "D-Jiggz" Cornelius. During our exchange on this virtual interface, you will be pleased to note that I will update on just about anything I care to update about: married life, Don Rickles, Hello Kitty, my undying hatred for Chevy Astros, etc. HOWEVER, I will mostly be discussing music, reviewing music, and things of a snobby, elitist musical nature. That doesn't mean that if you aren't a die-hard music fan, you won't enjoy reading my posts. I will try and make my posts readable and entertaining for all.

You may notice that there are (or eventually will be) ads at the end of each post. This is not because I think they look pretty or even because Blogger forced me to put them there at gunpoint. They are there in hopes that profit shall be had. How is this? Why, you my most loyalest of chums, you will do me the greatest of favors and click on them! It doesn't matter if you click once and then close the inevitable pop-up window. Just click and, with any luck, I'll start receiving checks from Google. It would be most helpful, as the wife and I are most definitely poor.

I would love to hear feedback and perhaps ideas for future posts. This is not "My Own Private Blog" starring a wistful Dylan on a lonely moonlit night. Despite my mostly musical intentions, I want this to be your blog too! Your ideas will keep this blog alive, and it will make it more interesting for everyone, myself included. Any music, movies, games, books, life experience, etc. you want me to discuss, I will most certainly be "down" (within reason, of course - nothing too perverse please). In other words, leave comments and lots of 'em. Thanks friends!!

My last comment: I just tried to post a video of the Keyboard Cat being hilarious, but to no avail. Does anyone know how to post Youtube videos on this thing or is it even possible?

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Dylan said...

Ok, so this is my attempt at commenting!

August 5, 2009 at 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Jesse said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 5, 2009 at 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Jiggz said...

Let's try it this way

August 5, 2009 at 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A blog eh? Music eh? You want ideas eh? How about your thoughts on artists you can't go back to now that your musical tastes have matured. Some artists only grow on you more, like Peter Gabriel, while others make you realize how naive you were as a youth...*cough*Korn*cough*.
Something like that. If you post, I will comment.

August 12, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Brian said...

Or maybe what of these artists that are great on albums but are terribly live *cough*ChiliPeppers*cough* or the artists that suck in albums, but are great live?
I had a better idea, but have since forgotten, and thought I'd post SOMEthing to let you know I'm actually reading your blawg.

August 13, 2009 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Dylan said...

Thanks for the posts guys. I'mma updating this bad boy tomorrow!

August 22, 2009 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger hiro said...

totally agreed with bigpockets and Brian :) Also.... Im interested to hear your take on the new Mars Volta record :)

August 29, 2009 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Dylan said...

O snap Shaun! I actually haven't heard it yet, but I'm thinking about getting it soon.

August 29, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home